Covid-19 Safety Protocols for Productive & Therapeutic Massage of Savannah
Productive & Therapeutic Massage is providing additional safety measures with the office reopening. The covid-19 safety protocols are in place for all clients and therapists health safety. Below is a condensed list of the cleaning protocols and how the client will enter the building and receive treatment.
For more specific information about the safety protocols please call or text 912-631-5541. I will be happy to text you the detailed guidelines we are currently using. Before booking an appointment, you will be screened by voice call or text.
1. If you are sick or showing symptoms please notify our office to cancel your appointment if you have already have a booking. If anyone in your household or anyone you have been in close contact to is sick, showing symptoms, or is recovering from illness please do not book a massage appointment until exposure is no longer a concern.
2. All clients will be texted a questionnaire before the appointment. Please read carefully before your appointment. If you answer yes to any of the questions or have a temperature over 100 degrees please call to reschedule your appointment.
3. Please text from your car when you arrive so that I can let you know when you can enter the office.
4. Please wear your face mask before entering the building and wear the mask until you have left the building. If you need a face mask, we sell them for $10 and I can bring one to you in the parking lot.
5. Please avoid unnecessary touching of any surfaces when entering our office suite. Please head directly to the washroom to wash your hands once you enter the building.
6. Once in the room you will be able to fill out your intake form and discuss your massage goals with your therapist.
7. During the session both the client and the therapist will be wearing face masks that cover the nose and mouth.
8. No contact payment is offered, but you may also choose to pay by card at the end of the session or cash. Please have exact cash, we do not provide change currently.
9. Each treatment room, the washroom, and the lobby is thoroughly cleaned based on ABMP guidelines. For example all touchable surfaces such as doorknobs, counters, light switches, massage table, etc will be disinfected with EPA N list disinfectant. The building has a hepa filtration air cleaner.
We are spacing each session a minimum of 30 minutes apart. No couples sessions provided.
You may contact us with any covid-19 questions or concerns you may have.